What may be the possible reasons for missing observations in RCBD and why we need to compute the Efficiency of RCBD relative to CRD? Write he mathematical model of the Latin Square Design.
CS405 Assignment 3 Solution and Discussion
Assignment No. 03
SEMESTER Fall 2019
CS405- Database Programming Using Oracle 11g Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 21-01-20
The assignment has been designed to enhance your knowledge about how to use:
• Loops and implementing Nested Loops
• Cursors and it’s types
• Cursor Implementation
Please read the note section and following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
- The assignment will not be accepted after due date.
- Assignment will not be accepted via email.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment that does not open or the file is corrupt.
- The assignment file must be in MS word (.doc) file format; Assignment will not be accepted in any other format.
- Zero marks will be awarded to the assignment if copied (from other student or copied from handouts or internet).
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Consider the following table containing columns to answer the questions:
Employee(emp_ID, emp_name, emp_rank, emp_scale, emp_experience, emp_salary)
Question 1: [Screenshot =2.5 Marks, Code = 2.5 Marks]
Write a PL/SQL block to display the reverse of maximum experience from Employee table.
Question 2: [Screenshot = 7.5 Marks, Code = 7.5 Marks]
- Write a PL/SQL block using cursors to update the salary of employees for the following cases.
a) If employee scale (16 or less than 16) [Screenshot = 2.5 Marks, Code = 2.5 Marks]
20 % increase in the salary.
b) If employee Scale (17 or above) [Screenshot = 2.5 Marks, Code = 2.5 Marks]
10% increase in salary.
Also display the emp_ID, emp_scale and emp_updated salary. [Screenshot = 2.5 Marks, Code = 2.5 Marks]
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers WEEK# 9-10
Note: You are required to paste code and screenshots of your programs in a Word File, and submit that file on or before January 21, 2020