Assignment No. 02
Semester: Fall 2019
Wireless Communications – CS431
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: Nov 29, 2019
The objective of the assignment is the enhance the capabilities of students about:
• To understand about the transponder method for multiple access feasibility and various techniques used in multiple access.
• To understand about the network services used in WAN wireless communication network expanded globally.
• Your assignment must be in .doc/.docx format (Any other formats like scan images, PDF, bmp, etc will not be accepted).
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.doc).
• No assignment will be accepted through email.
Rules for Marking:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
• Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student
(Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Question#1 (15 Marks)
An organization is going to install a system to provide a satellite communication and wants to make it feasible for different type of communication traffic (multiple access). There are different schemes available to accomplish this purpose.
Being a network adviser, you are required to suggest atleast two most appropriate schemes that the organization should follow. Also explain their 2 benefits and 2 drawbacks?
Question#2 (5 Marks)
A cellular communication network is operating globally. You are required to identify which type of communication service network is providing? Explain with a simple example.
Best of Luck