SEMESTER Fall 2019
Gender Issues in Psychology (PSY512)
Assignment No. 02
Due Date: January 17 , 2020 Marks: 20
Upon completing the assignment, students will be able to:
• Comprehend the concept of ‘Gender differences in emotions and associated
• Analyze the concept in the light of biological, psychological and social model.
• Apply the concept in Pakistani culture.
This assignment aims to make the students learn about emotional differences among both genders, how both genders vary from each other and it’s biological, psychological, and social reasoning. This assignment has formulated from chapter 24. There are four main emotions addressed in the chapter. You are supposed to show your comprehension and respond to the following categories.
In the first category, you will describe the psychological differences, and in the second category, you will tell the social reasons behind specific behaviors of both genders or describe the emotional behavior’s reasoning.
|Emotions||psychological differences (2.5)||Social reasoning (2.5)|
Emotion 1 (5)
Emotion 2 (5)
Emotion 3 (5)
Emotion 4 (5)
Only in the case of Assignment, 24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above-mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment solution.
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman”/ “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an analytical assignment.
• Give the answer according to question.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts but watch the
video lectures and use other reference books also.
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc…