Assignment 2(Fall 2019)
Circuit Theory (Phy301)
Due Date: Jan 17, 2020
DON’T miss these important instructions:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 28 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
• Don’t wait for the last date to submit your assignment.
• You can draw circuit diagrams in “Paint” in “Corel Draw” or in “circuit maker”. The simple and easy way is to copy the given image in Paint and do the required changes in it.
Q. NO. 1
Find Vo using the source transformation method in the network given below. Label and draw each step where it required. Write each step of the calculation to get maximum marks and also mention the units of each derived value.
Q. NO. 2
Using the Thévenin’s theorem, determine VO across terminals in the circuit network. Show each step of calculation otherwise you will lose your marks. Draw and label the circuit diagram of each step and also mention the units of each derived value.