Thanks for sharing
MGT602 GDB 1 Solution and Discussion
Total Marks 5
Starting Date Monday, January 13, 2020
Closing Date Friday, January 17, 2020
Question Title Online Health Literacy Campaign
Graded Discussion Board
Due Date: 17 January, 2020
Total Marks: 05
Topic: Online health literacy campaign
To elaborate the importance of digitalization while preparation of a marketing plan. To make students understand the importance of online health literacy campaigns.
Students will know how to prepare a good digital marketing plan.
Since decades, the intrusion of Information Communication Tools (ICT) into the corporate world has revolutionized the business practices. ICT/digitalization has targeted and chromed the marketing practices of all types of businesses. Companies’ advertising protocols are moved from standard practices i.e. billboards, leaflets to the state of art ones i.e. social media, Facebook and GOOGLE. Pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan have been concerned with the disease awareness of the patients and the general public. Public awareness seminars, literacy camps and direct marketing are the formal tools to aware the stakeholders about a particular disease symptoms, causes, remedies, cure and prevention. Although, these conventional tools are well versed and practiced since decades in Pakistan but the challenge of digitalization is lurking on effectiveness of marketing campaigns for these pharmaceutical companies. Online health literacy campaign is an option for pharmaceutical companies to meet this challenge of digitalization.
Do you recommend the pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan to replace the conventional health literacy campaigns with the online health literacy campaigns? Write four logical arguments to prove your point.
Read the business plan and marketing plan content in detail with great focus on ingredients of organizational plan and their exclusive effectiveness.
Keep you discussion with the mentioned scenario and irrelevant answers and material will not be graded.
Be careful from those blogs who are promoting cheating culture among our students and killing their creativity and critical thinking. Answers copied from such blogs will be straightaway marked as zero. Similarly any relevant or irrelevant material copied from internet sources will get the same treatment. It can seriously damage your grades.
For acquiring the relevant knowledge, do not rely only on handouts but also watch the course video lectures and read additional material available online or in any other mode.
· Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
· The GDB will open and close on above specified date and time. Please note that no grace day or extra time will be given for posting comments on GDB.
· Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
· Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
· Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
· Books, websites and other reading material may be consulted before posting your comments; but copying or reproducing the text from books, websites and other reading materials is strictly prohibited. Such comments will be marked as Zero (0) even if you provide references.
· You should post your answer on the Graded Discussion Board (GDB), not on the Moderated Discussion Board (MDB). Both will run parallel to each other during the time specified above. Therefore, due care will be needed.
· Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
· You cannot participate in the discussion after the due date via email.
· Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
· For planning your semester activities in an organized manner, you are advised to view schedule of upcoming Assignments, Quizzes and GDBs in the overview tab of the course website on VU-LMS.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.