Testing and Assessment (Eng520)
Assignment No. 2
Total Marks: 20
• Upload your assignments in a proper format, i.e. MS word file. Corrupt files will be awarded zero marks.
• The assignments should be zoomed in at 100%.
• Please avoid plagiarism; plagiarized work will be marked zero.
• After the due date, the assignments submitted via email would not be entertained.
• Please avoid submitting copied assignments; otherwise, such a case would be referred to the discipline committee.
• The font color should be preferably black and font size 12 Times New Roman.
Q1. The process of test development includes different steps and phases. In order to contribute to learning any test, there is a need to provide teachers and learners with the reliable and useful information. There are two widely perceived theories of test development, discuss their pros and cons.
Q2. Test administration procedures are developed for an exam program in order to help reduce measurement error and increase the likelihood of fair, valid, and reliable assessment. There are certain issues which are faced by the teachers while administrating a test. You are supposed to write a note on the issues in test administration and also explain their coping strategies as a test administrator.