Assignment on Information Technology in Education (EDU 430)
Total Marks: 15
• Late assignments will not be accepted.
• If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and expressing them in your own words will be encouraged.
• Students, who will submit assignments of other students, will be awarded zero mark.
• No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
• The solution file should be in Word document format; the font color should be black and font size should be 12, Times New Roman.
• The margin should be 1 inch from left, right, top and bottom. The paragraph should be indented 0.5. The whole text should be left align. The line spacing between the tables should be one or 1.5. The tables should be made according to American Psychological Association (APA) 6th manual.
• The line spacing should be 2 throughout the assignment. The heading should be Times New Roman, Black, and Font Size 14. Second Heading should be Times New Roman, Black, and Font Size 12.
• Three marks will be deducted for the incorrect format.
- Explain the role of charts as teaching aid? Discuss the use of different types of charts in classroom (3+5)
- Explain the role of ICT in enhancing the learning of students in classroom. Give relevant examples to strengthen your arguments (3+4)
Note: Write comprehensively and in your own words. Give examples where needed.