Entertainment

The Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office is reviewing sexual assault claims against Sylvester Stallone.

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office is reviewing sexual assault claims against Sylvester Stallone.  Santa Monica Police presented the case to the DA although officials declined to give any details.However, in December a woman filed a report with the same police department, claiming she'd been raped by the Rocky star in 1990.

The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office is reviewing sexual assault claims against Sylvester Stallone (pictured last month in the Oval Office as he appealed for clemency for former heavyweight champion Jack Johnson)At the time, his lawyers called the allegations 'completely fabricated. The 71-year-old actor told Radar: 'That never ever happened. This is not true.'   'It’s one thing to go after me, but they really attack the innocent — the people that are going along with their lives, their reputations are sullied by this,' Stallone said referring to his wife, Jennifer Flavin and their three daughters.'They are carrying the burden of a lie for the rest of their lives. Cruel is cruel. You don’t have to make things up.'     Although the ten-year statute of limitations has expired, authorities were said to be investigating her claim. The district attorney's office will decide whether or not to prosecute. TMZ also reported that Stallone accused the woman of filing a false report against him.

The unnamed woman alleges that Stallone raped her in Santa Monica in 1990. He is pictured in the same year in Beverly Hills 

 Actor Sylvester Stallone and then-girlfriend Jennifer Flavin on April 4, 1990 dine at Spago in West Hollywood, California. The unnamed woman claims Stallone raped her the same year

Stallone admitted that he spent three days with the woman in 1987 in Israel (where he filmed part of Rambo III in the same year, above) but says he never sexually assaulted herStallone admitted he knew the unnamed woman and said they spent three days together in Israel while working on a movie in 1987 - three years before the alleged rape.The film he referred to was likely Rambo III which was filmed in part in Jaffa, near Tel Aviv. He denied raping her but did not indicate what the nature of their relationship was.  A month before the unidentified woman filed the report, DailyMail.com revealed an earlier police report, dating back to 1986, which detailed another sexual assault claim against Stallone.  The other woman claimed Stallone raped her when she was 16 in a room at Las Vegas's Hilton hotel and that the star's bodyguard,  Michael 'Mike' De Luca, forced her into performing oral sex on him. The girl told police in Las Vegas about it at the time but ultimately declined to press charges. De Luca died in 2013 after being shot by California police during a traffic stop. 

At the time, Stallone's marriage to Brigitte Nielsen had crumbled and he was single. He is pictured with Nielsen in 1987At the time of the alleged rape, he was 27 and Stallone was 40. The teenage girl said she met the pair while staying in Las Vegas with friends.Stallone was there filming the movie Over The Top. The star denied those claims when they reemerged in November.'No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone,' spokeswoman Michelle Bega told The New York Daily News last year TIMELINE OF CLAIMS   1985: Stallone marries Brigitte Nielsen, his second wife 1986: Teenager says Stallone raped her with his bodyguard in Las Vegas, she reports her claims to police1987: Stallone films Rambo III. He says he spent three days with his second accuser in Israel In the same year, his marriage to Nielsen falls apart and he is sued by his half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti who he pays $2million over allegations he abused her1988: Rambo III is released1990: Second accuser claims Stallone rapes her in Santa Monica2013: Toni-Ann dies, details of settlement she received emergeNovember 2017: 1986 rape claim is unearthedDecember 2017: Second accuser threatens to go to the police and Stallone fights back  'At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.'She claimed that she willingly had sex with Stallone in his hotel room while De Luca was in the bathroom but that it ended briefly and without either of them climaxing. After allegedly remarking that she was 'tight', she said Stallone told her to perform oral sex on De Luca and that he forced her head onto his penis. After the alleged assault, she claims the star told her they 'would have to beat her head in' if she told anyone about it because they were both married men. The girl chose not to pursue charges because she was 'ashamed', she said. Stallone's representative vehemently denied her accusations on his behalf.  'This is a ridiculous, categorically false story.'In 1987, Stallone's two-year marriage to fellow star Brigitte Nielsen was coming to an end. He was at the height of his fame having starred in two Rocky films and two Rambo installments. It was also the year in which he was sued by his half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti who claimed he abused her when they were children.

Another woman claims Stallone raped her when she was a teenager in 1986. She said his bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca (above together in 1987) was there and that they both forced her into performing oral sex then threatened to beat her if she spoke about it. Stallone denied her claims in November 

The Rocky star (pictured in the movie in 1976) has denied all charges Stallone settled her claims with a $2million lump sum and a promise to give her monthly installments of thousands of dollars. Filiti's claims were made public in 2013 shortly after her death. They were undermined by her and Stallone's mother Jackie who amounted them to a 'shakedown'. Jackie, now 96, said Toni-Ann was a drug addict who had lied to extort her famous half-brother. She was Jackie's only child with her husband Anthony Filiti. Stallone has been married to his current wife Jennifer Flavin since 1997. The pair have three daughters together.He has two sons from his first marriage to Sasha Czack. He and Nielsen do not have any children together. Until this year, the Statute of Limitations in California gave sexual assault accusers 10 years to report their claims to police from the date of the offense.Governor Jerry Brown did away with it in 2016 as a growing number of women came forward to allege they had been assaulted by Bill Cosby. It went into effect in January but only applies to crimes committed after that date.

Actor Sylvester Stallone (C), daughters Sistene, Sophia and Scarlett, and wife Jennifer Flavin (2nd from R) attend the 73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 10, 2016  

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Advertisements
Tags
Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Close
Close