• What is the impact of Allahabad Address (1930) presented by Allama Iqbal on the Muslim politics? Justify your answer with at least five points. 5 points
• Dr Allama Muhammad Iqbal ranks amongst the Muslim intellectuals who left a deep impact on history. He inspired Muslims of the Sub-Continent and beyond. He infused a moving spirit and identity in the Indian Muslims. He presented a framework of their political future and talked how that would help to achieve the goal of Ummah. He presented a vision and dream in his Allahabad Address.
• Allama Iqbal was a great poet and philosopher who gave the idea of Pakistan; Muslims were ignorant it was Allama Iqbal who aroused the Muslims through his poetry & also played an effective role in All India Muslim League. Allama Iqbal presented his idea in his addresses at Allahabad 1930. His address left an ever lasting impact on the politics of the subcontinent. After this address there was a new hope and enthusiasm for Muslims. It cleared all the political confusions from the minds of the Muslims and made them release their destination.
• He addressed I can see: “Punjab, N.W.F.P, Sindh and Baluchistan be amalgamated into a state, self-government within the British empire or without it. The formation of such a consolidated North Western Muslim state appears to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North West India. To India, it will offer peace and security due to internal balance of power”.
• He asserted that there is only one way to eliminate the riots and bring piece in the subcontinent is to create a separate state for Muslims. He also developed a national and religious spirit in the Muslims by his address to the Muslims of Subcontinent. Muslims came to know that how they can individually contribute with Muslim League for a separate state.
• Through his address Allama Iqbal also protected Muslims religious identity. Iqbal’s address is a forceful and logical presentation of the Muslim case in India. Iqbal presented a review of the political and social situation of India and solution of the ills befalling India.
Who did move the resolution in Delhi Convention for a separate state?
Hussain Shaheed Suharwardy
Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
Sardar Abdurrab Nishtar
Why was The Simla Conference of 1945 failed?
Because of Overconfidence by the Congress leaders
Coldness by F.M. Lord Wavell the Viceroy of India
The criticle approach about Muslims by the Hindu Press
Due to Quaid-e-Azam’s demand to have all the Muslim seats to be allocated to the Muslim League
When the title of Sir was conferred to Allama Iqbal?
Which political party formed its govt in NWFP after the elections of 1945-46?
Muslim league with the support of Unionist party
Unionist party with the support of Congress
Khudai Khidmatgar with the support of Congress
Congress with the support of Unionist party
Which document reflected the aspirations of every Muslim living in India?
Which party formed government in NWFP after the elections of 1937?
Khudai Khidmat gar party
For whom the term “AKALIS” was used in 1945?
The members of Khudai Khidmatgar Party
The members of Khizar Hayat Tiwana group
The members of Unionist Party in Punjab
The participants in the Delhi Convention
When did Chaudhry Rehmat Ali write “Now or Never”?
When was Delhi Convention held by the Muslim League elected members?
“Adjacent units where Muslims are in a majority, as in Northwest and East, should be constituted as Independent States where the constituent units will be autonomous and sovereign”. Which document this text belongs to?
Allama Iqbal Allahabad Address 1930
The Lahore Resolution 1940
Fourteen Points of Jinnah, 1929
Delhi Proposals, 1927