MGT613 Production / Operations Management – Quiz No. 03, Jan 10 to Jan 12, 2017
January 11, 2017 at 12:18 am #6420
1. The concept of agile organization refers to:
2. Which one of the following is the focus of predetermined motion time system?
Individual human motions that are used in a job task
Determining the length of time it will take to undertake a particular task
Determining the amount of time a worker spends on various activities
Providing standard times for micro motions such as reach, move and release
3. Which one of the following is a measure of productivity that involves measuring inputs and outputs using a common unit of measurement?
4. The companies that are competing on cost, their chance to gain the competitive advantage over their competitors is:
Based on flexibility
Based on uniqueness of their products
Based on reliability of scheduling
Based upon low cost leadership
5. Manufacturability is the ease of fabrication and or assembly which is important for:
Cost and productivity
Productivity and quality
Cost and quality
Cost, productivity and quality
6. Which of the following is an assumption of center of gravity method?
The quantity to be shipped is variable
The quantity to be shipped is fixed
The quantity carries no value
The quantity to be shipped should be extraordinarily high
7. Which one of the following formula or function can be used to measure the performance?
Flexibility + profit + operations
Work + profit + value
Profit + speed + work
Quality + speed + flexibility
8. Which one of the following is an example of site related factors that affect location decisions?
Quality of life
Location of new markets
Location of raw materials
9. Which one of the following is a curve showing failure rate over time?
Bath tub curve
Fish bone diagram
10. The forecasting model that is based upon estimates of salesperson’s expected sales is likely to be called:
Sales force combination
Consumer market survey
Panel of executive opinion
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.