Home Register Forums “Happy Birthday” ……… My Bestie & Our respected member Of ning + ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤

1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
    Aqsa Tariq
    Participant

[ad_1]

Lets celebrate The Birthday Of ……… My Bestie & Our respected member Of ning + ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤

Happiest birthday to my best friend. You deserve all the wonderful things that you have right now. You are the purest soul, and you have the biggest heart.  ^_^

Image result for gif birthday cake

You have been such an amazing friend. My life is just so much brighter because I have you. I pray that nothing ever changes between us, unless it’s for the better. I love you! Happy birthday, bestie!

I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!

happy birthday quotes for best friend

Happy BirthdaY Koji ^_^

Allah tujhe khush raky dill sey Ameen

MAy YOur all dreams COme True Ameen ^_^

You have been such an amazing friend. My life is just so much brighter because I have you. I pray that nothing ever changes between us, unless it’s for the better. I love you! Happy birthday, bestie!

Related image

I wish I do this With You …

And LAst Koji Allah tumhari ankho mien anso na lien nAver ^_^ 

birthday wishes for special friend

You simply are the best. Never spend a moment doubting it. Keep shining, my bright star. Have the best birthday!

MAy Allah Give yOu lots of lOve 

peaceful long and healthy life AMeen

Allah Hafiz

Stay hApPy 

[ad_2]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Cyberian.pk

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account