37,33,33,32,29,28,23,22,22,22,21,21,20,20,19,19,18,18,18,18,16,15,14,14,14,12,12,9,6Stream Leaf 0 9 6 1 9 9 8 8 8 8 6 5 4 4 4 2 2 2 9 8 8 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 0 0 3 7 3 3 2
Model Value 18
Total Marks 5
Starting Date Thursday, May 28, 2020
Closing Date Friday, June 05, 2020
Question Title Index Number
How do we use Index Number in our daily life, explain it with an example and also mention the steps of construction of Index Number.
Don’t Paste the answer in MDB. This GDB is graded and marks will be awarded on its performance.
Note: Answer should be relevant. Irrelevant and unnecessary lengthy materials will not be considered.
Also it is strictly informed that the answer will not be received through emails.
Assignment # 1 STA 304
Maximum Marks: 10
Due Date: Wednesday 27 November, 2019
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 3-4 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in these lectures. You should concern the recommended books for clarification of concepts.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS. No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Do not use colored backgrounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students. Therefore, try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Avoid copying the solution from book (or internet); you must solve the assignment yourself.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images, HTML etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Compute Fisher’s price index for 1990 with 1985 as base year from the following
Quantity (units) Value (Rs.)
Commodity 1985(qo) 1990(q1) 1985(poqo) 1990(p1q1)
A 100 110 900 1100
B 60 100 300 800
C 80 50 200 350
D 35 30 350 330